Aquapark.io playing chatting and DOMINATING!

Aquapark.io. This is a fun game you can play in the app or online! If you wanna play online,click the link I’m going to send. @LittleBunny.

4 Likes

Aquapark.io

2 Likes

Let’s go!

2 Likes

You can share screenshots, chat about or……CHAT ABOUT ANYTHING! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey @LittleBunny I love that you set up your own chat for this.

Maybe you could help encourage people to join in by explaining a bit about AquaPark.io

• what is it?
  • what am I supposed to do?
  • why is it fun?
  • how do I succeed at it?

When you share things you love and want to get excited, you have to GET US EXCITED! Hook us in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok it’s a game where you try to reach the pool without dying and there’s obstacles along the way be careful not to die! Glide along to dodge the obstacles. If someone tries to knock you off, remember you are a strong female and you can try to get back on. And if you don’t, you, well, die.

3 Likes

See, now THAT sounds cool!!!

1 Like

I died :sob:

1 Like

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

1 Like

TRY AGAIN :cupcake:

1 Like

@LittleBunny do you have any tips? I keep dying!

2 Likes

Tried taking a shortcut. Didn’t work.

1 Like

@Leura try sliding your avatar to avoid the obstacles

1 Like

Remember we can chat about ANYTHING

1 Like

Ooooo ok, thanks for the tip! I’m going to try and not die… wish me luck! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Oh! You’re all already playing aquapark.io! :laughing:

1 Like

So close!

So how was everyone’s week?

1 Like

I got so close too! Me and my housemate are playing now :grin:
My week has been awesome @LittleBunny, I’ve been having a fun time thinking of cool new game ideas. How’s your week been?

1 Like

It’s been busy but the good kind of busy! :grinning:

I have been spending some evenings 3D modelling and printing over the last week.

How has your week been?

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.