Coding you can do in minecraft

So you can do coding in minecraft I am going to take some screen shots and show you!

1 Like

Yesss, thankyou @uniworldgirl! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello

1 Like

One sec its just loading

1 Like

Wow I completely forgot about REDSTONE!

2 Likes

Does anyone know how I can get Minecraft Edu? How did you both get it @PipSqueak @uniworldgirl? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So these are some edu ones that I have

they are free to download at the marketplace, get the marine one though thats the best one!

2 Likes

I don’t have Minecraft Edu I have Java but you can get it here I think.

2 Likes

well mine aren’t really edu but they still teach you and are really fun!

1 Like

I’m just creating a world to show you command blocks and red stone :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, what I said is getting the entire game I would recommend doing what @uniworldgirl said if you already have Minecraft they are really cool.

2 Likes

ooo cool, thanks @PipSqueak! :slight_smile: I’ll have a look at it, this seems cool! Gotta say, I’m not really a minecraft pro! :wink:

2 Likes

tottaly get the marine one though its sooo fun

2 Likes

What’s the marine one about @uniworldgirl? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also so you can open the chat to put in commands

2 Likes

you are a marine biolgest and have to find loads of animals it was sooo fun and I learnt loads!

2 Likes

Like this

1 Like

Ooo awesome! Do I need Minecraft to use Minecraft edu? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m gonna open up Minecraft give me a sec

2 Likes

yes

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.