Emoji Game 28/07/2020

Hello and welcome to the emoji game! Rules
So we will take it in turns to put our emojis down. Eg. :circus_tent: :clown_face:
If I put those emojis everyone would need to guess what they mean, and the answer would be ‘Circus’
Playing
@vvasan
@PipSqueak
@uniworldgirl
Anyone else quickly let me know if you want to play!
The order goes
@uniworldgirl
@PipSqueak
@vvasan
PS. It will be added on to a scoreboard your points if you guess it
My emojis are
:dragon: :open_book: :fire:

1 Like

@cherie you have been added! You can go after @vvasan

2 Likes

The dragon diaries?

1 Like

Lets wait till everybody is here @vvasan I’ll give them a lift @PipSqueak @cherie, also no

1 Like

I am here :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m here :smiley:

2 Likes

@cherie is also here now! Ok lets get started what do you think it is?

2 Likes

hmmm…

2 Likes

Wings of fire?

2 Likes

Correct!

2 Likes

Point for you!

yay

2 Likes

Now its your turn to put up emojis!

1 Like

Oh hold on uniworldgirl. LittleBunny and the others want to join too but probably didn’t read your comment.

2 Likes

Yeah because she came after!

2 Likes

Ohh ok here if they want t join I’ll give them a shortcut @LittleBunny @PinkPoodle

1 Like

What happens if no one guesses?

1 Like

My sister is running this Christmas in July thing so she wanted me to test this so here is the emojis
:ghost: :christmas_tree: :santa:

1 Like

well then the peron who puts it up gets the point

Nightmare before christmas?

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.