Favourite Books

I want to know what your favourite books are. maybe pick 3.
My favourites are:
Foxcraft by Inbali Iserles
Wings Of Fire by Tui T. Sutherland
The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkein

2 Likes

Oh wow favourite books. Hmmm. Well, I obviously have to say the Girl Geeks books :yum:

But my favourite books were a series called the Obernewtyn Chronicles by Australian author Isobelle Carmody.

Obernewtyn-modern

I also loved this book about kids who ended up in a video game. Also by an Aussie author! It’s called Space Demons, and even though it was written ages ago it still makes sense today.

They keep changing the cover art for a new audience haha!
220px-Space_Demons_front_cover images (3) images (2) images (1) images 12863175

What’s Foxcraft about @uniworldgirl? It sounds cool :star_struck:

My favourite books were the Pokemon books, but I haven’t read them for a little while.

Pokemon Book

At the moment I’m reading a book called ‘User Friendly’, it’s a book about making technology (like apps and games) easy to use. It’s not a story book, but it’s still fun to read! It’s giving me inspiration for how I can make my games easier for people to play :smiley:

1 Like

Foxcraft Is a book about a fox who looses her family but can sense her brother is still alive so she goes looking for him but there are loads of upcoming challenges so she needs to level up her foxcraft power.
Also I read the pokemon book series!

2 Likes

hmm i do not really know what my favorite book is

1 Like

Thats ok I have 3 favourites

1 Like

foxcraft sounds interesting

1 Like

Why don’t you try it!

1 Like

Its a great series about a fox if you like foxs hey whats your favourite animal cause we got a favourite animal section to!

1 Like

oh OK i will check it out soon!

2 Likes

I don’t have a favourite book for I have read too many. Some of my favourites books are:

Nevermore
The Trials of Morrigan Crow
The Grime
Kensy & Max series
The Witching Hour series
Ruby Redfort series
Rose Raventhorpe series
Ottile Colter series

AAAAA! Boooks!!! :heart_eyes: :open_book: :blue_book: :closed_book: :green_book: :notebook: :notebook_with_decorative_cover: :orange_book:

3 Likes

Yeah You should! Because it just blew my mind!

2 Likes

I love the witching hours!

1 Like

Our Class sent a letter to the aurthor once and we got a replie! It was so cool!

1 Like

oh i think i know what one of my favourites is!

2 Likes

What is it? I just love books!

1 Like

it is called the no.1 ladies detective agency by Alexander MCall smith

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of that whats it about?

1 Like

so it is about this lady called ma ramotswai and she lives in Botswana in Africa

1 Like

and she basically runs a detective agency

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.