Favourite character?

Does anyone have a favourite character? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

yup I think it might be Niki actually I like them all equally I love the the part in Making Magic were they do the play did you know I’ve read 2 other books Alex Miles in the same series they called: ‘‘The Robbery Riddle starring Olive Black’’ and ‘‘Mammoth Mistake starring Olive Black’’

2 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome! It sounds like you’ve read a lot of books?
I think I like Niki too. Or maybe Eve? Actually, they’re all pretty cool :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you love books @ILoveGirlGeekBooks , theres a new Favourite Books topic where we’re talking about books we love :grin:

1 Like

Here’s a present for you @ILoveGirlGeekBooks! :gift_heart:

1 Like

Totally Niki! Maybe hames to #unicorn fam! I just feel niki oh I think that they are all amazing I’ve read the books 100 times!

1 Like

Hey @TrikiNiki, welcome to the forum!
P.S Niki is my favourite character too (although I think they’re all pretty awesome) :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, they are all so diverse I’m like I WANT MORE because the books are soooo good

2 Likes

I wish I was like Maggie though could get work done and be able to crochet while being an amazing gamer. I wish CC was an actual game because that would be the only game I would play! :smile:

1 Like

:open_mouth: I was chatting to @ILoveGirlGeekBooks the other day and she said she wishes CC was real too! I would totally love to play it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

IKR it was late but I wanted to check the App Store even though I knew it wasn’t on there. Such a cool idea

1 Like

Just realised that you create video games. That’s one of my dream jobs!

2 Likes

That’s so awesome to hear! Making videogames is super super fun, I can think ‘that would be a fun game’, and then I can just… make it! Have you ever made a videogame before?

1 Like

No… I just play but I get some ides that I can’t create because I can’t code :sob:

1 Like

You should try using a program called Scratch! A few people in here have made games using it before, and it’s not too tricky! We’re talking about it in Coding in scratch , and I remember @uniworldgirl said she’d made a game in it before :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I no about it thanks to my friend Maggie she let me borrow them from her and then I borrowed them from the libary there soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :rofl: :computer: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heartbeat: :revolving_hearts: :two_hearts: :heart_decoration: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :white_heart: :+1:t2: :metal:t2: :ok_hand:t2: :clap:t2: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :star2: :star:

3 Likes

When I first started making games, I had no idea what I was doing, and I thought I could never figure it out! But then I just tried to make something really simple and asked my friends for advice, and now I can make games all by myself! :star_struck:

2 Likes

My favorite character is Molly from Molly Moon, the series of the books

2 Likes

Can we talk about any book if we can i will tell you guys mine right now.My favourite book of series are Thea Stilton books. My favourite character is colette the other characters are called Nicky,Violet,Paulina and Pamela.

1 Like

Your friend is called Maggie! So crazy that we are talking about this!

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.