Hello my name is... (introduce yourself!)

That’s an awesome idea Sarah! It would be great to have a special spot to say hello :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok great idea! I think it would be fun! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

@Angel do you want to set one up?

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: cool thought :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

and ok :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I saw Sarah in my total girl mag and when I heard about this I was ecstatic!!!

2 Likes

I love the pigeon game

2 Likes

Hi! Its me Uniworldgirl! Come To Chat Again!

2 Likes

hey nugget I have not seen u using the chat thingy so I just thought I might intrigues my self

2 Likes

Wow, thanks Nugget! That’s so nice! :heart_eyes:

hey everyone come answer the question I asked! :speech_balloon: :speech_balloon: :speech_balloon:

2 Likes

Thats because my dad only saw the message yesterday angel how old are you?

1 Like

8 what about u :innocent: :wink: :blush: :smiley:

I love emojis this one is my fav :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

8 turning 9 July this year

I like that emoji too but this one is mine :fox_face:

And my real name is Sadie

cool u wanna computer friends? :wink: :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :innocent: :grinning: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Let’s try to use codenames everyone! Keeps it cool and secret, like a secret club :sunglasses: (also, it’s much safer to use a codename!)

1 Like

yesh u are in a good mood :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.