Need to get in contact with us?
The best way is to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! You can also find our contact details at https://girlgeekacademy.com/contact/
The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..
We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.
- When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.
- When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.
- You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.
Keep personal info private.
- For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.
- Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.
Help keep the site friendly.
- If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.
Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.
To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!