Silly game hacks

I have some silly game hacks to share with you! Like how to break minecraft…how to become rich in animal crossing and so on! Please share yours if you have some too!

1 Like

Hello

2 Likes

So who wants to know some hacks?

1 Like

I broke Minecraft using a Command Block

2 Likes

Me!

2 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

haha

2 Likes

I broke minecraft by summoning ender dragons on repeat and then they blew up the world XD

2 Likes

I became rich in animal crossing by planting pumpkins everywhere and then selling them when they grew and getting 200,000 bells

2 Likes

Ooh bucket list Ender Dragon repeat spawn and then TNT cannon somehow.

2 Likes

I just had the best idea

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone here plays fall guys, but one time I was playing and my internet was being super slow, and it ended up spawning me underneath the world and I fell forever! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Go for it!

2 Likes

haha XD

1 Like

Never played it but it looks quite fun lol

2 Likes

@Beee did you have any hacks? :slight_smile:

1 Like

so you put 2 command blocks on repeat one spawning redstone blocks one spawing TNT and lets see what happens XD

2 Likes

I’m gonna try it

1 Like

Let us know what happens @uniworldgirl! :slight_smile:

1 Like

yep I’lll take a photo

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.