Silly Pet Story Topics Or Funny Vidieos of Animals

I love a funny animal story well post yours here!!!

I have a dog called Luna. I named her after the cat in Sailor Moon (not sure if you’ve seen that show?)

4 Likes

I haven’t seen it but I’ve played it my dad has got it on his arcade machine

1 Like

my dog once tricked me when it was cuddling me and it actually licked me and I know that means I WANT FOOD! :dog: :dog: :dog:

1 Like

Cute! My cat jumps in the air when the toaster goes off

1 Like

FOOD NOW!

2 Likes

@Leura do you have any pets?

yeah @leara do u have any pets? :dog: :dog: :dog:

1 Like

So Cute Angel here is a picture of my cat…Pippi1

2 Likes

Yea, I have a dog called Tommy! He’s really old, and he’s a bit silly :stuck_out_tongue: the other day he walked into a corner, forgot where he was, and stared at the corner for 15 minutes until I came over and turned him around :rofl:

2 Likes

awwwwwww :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed:

1 Like

Pets can be silly sometimes…

yeah true :grin: :grin: :grin:

The other day I found a picture of a cat dressed up like a warrior…

4 Likes

awww and I made a question does anyone wanna answer it? :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Sure! What is it? I’m Happy to anwser!

it is a topic :worried: :worried: :worried:

Thats fine whats it called?

are u a super girl geek meat u there! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Hi I am Junicorn! I have a kitty named Tashi and this morning he did the funniest thing! Sometimes if he sees his food on the table, he tries to grab it, and this morning he tried to but he instead he accidentaly jumped on the table and fell off!!! :laughing: *there was a problem though, he made some huge scratch marks!! :frowning:

2 Likes
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.