Some help with the cloud

Everyone as you know I have made some online games that did not work and that was the servers fault, but now we can play! Sadly only scratchers can play, like me @vvasan @PipSqueak sadly it will not work for @Leura @PinkPoodle @Dragongirl because they have not been on scratch for long enough and it still says ‘New Scratcher’ So I am sorry that some of you can not play but I think I should test it out with some of you. Hop on this game link at 4:50 and put your age as ‘10’ I know that might not be your age but I run the game off age groups so please put your age as that.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/410233881/

4 Likes

Alright

3 Likes

Sounds awesome lets do this!

4 Likes

you can log on now if you want

3 Likes

ok!

1 Like

Let me know how it goes everyone! I’d love to know if it works!

3 Likes

I just said hi!

2 Likes

Everyone on

2 Likes

I just got a message!

2 Likes

I asked if you like platformer games! The messages are coming a bit quick!!

2 Likes

@vvasan @PipSqueak lets have a conversation instead of just saying ‘Nano’

2 Likes

what do i do?

3 Likes

who is posting them quick?

2 Likes

Not me!

2 Likes

Read the instructions!

2 Likes

neither its just firing!

3 Likes

ooooooh is there someone random on?

2 Likes

cool how long did it take u?

2 Likes

me…

3 Likes

sorry

2 Likes
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.