Thursday, 10th September - Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! How’s it going? :slight_smile:

Fun fact, did you know it was World EV (electric vehicle) day yesterday? Has anyone ever been in an electric car before? We actually have one for Girl Geek Academy!

Anyway, how’s your day been?

2 Likes

Hi!

1 Like

Hey @uniworldgirl! How’s it going? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good thanks!

1 Like

Sorry I am late animal crossing again! And my friends cat got stuck on a rooth!

1 Like

Oh no! Is it ok?

1 Like

They nearly got her down but now she has gone on the neighbors one!

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s scary! How did it even get up there in the first place :frowning:

1 Like

since they only just got her they just let her go outside yesterday and it has been following a gray cat!

1 Like

Oh cute, is she a kitten?

1 Like

Also I’ve been totally obsessed with animal crossing too! I’m trying to make my campsite look nice at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

yep!

1 Like

I just payed of for a Zen bridge

1 Like

Oh you paid it off?! CONGRATS! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish I had a kitten :slight_smile: Do you know what kind of cat she is?

1 Like

And just found out that it is Bubble’s birthday soon so my friend and I are planning an extra party for her!

1 Like

Tabby I think

1 Like

Oh my gosh, I just looked up Bubbles! CUTE! Are they one of your villagers? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Oh cute :slight_smile: Do you know what you’ll do to celebrate?

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.