Thursday, 16th July - Come say hi!

Hi everyone!
Did you know it’s International Nelson Mandela Day on the weekend (Saturday)? It’s a day to think about how you can help your community! Can anyone think of something you could make to help the people around you? Maybe a game about saving the ocean, like @uniworldgirl made, for example! :grin:

2 Likes

Hi!

3 Likes

Hey @uniworldgirl! How ya goin?

2 Likes

Good thanks! I just lost a game of Mario Kart against my mum and brother so a bit cross too

3 Likes

hi everyone - i hope everyone’s having a great week :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Hi @Audrey I hope you are having a great week too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oooh, dang! Who were you playing as? Also, hi @Audrey!

2 Likes

but how fun to play mario cart with your mum and brother!!!

2 Likes

Isabelle

2 Likes

yep, normally I thrash them but today my hands just could not drive :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m almost crying right now…

4 Likes

thx @uniworldgirl its been a busy week!! :grin: :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @LittleBunny! What’s wrong?!?!

2 Likes

why are you ok?

2 Likes

hi :blush:

4 Likes

Hi nice to meet you @AKAcat! I am Uniworldgirl!

3 Likes

Hello @AKAcat! Welcome to the forums :slight_smile: I love your icon, it’s super cute!

1 Like

whats happening @LittleBunny

3 Likes

Do you do scratch or code.org or what do you like to code?

2 Likes

nice to meet you too

4 Likes
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.