Thursday, 1st October - Pinch, punch, first day of the month!

Hi everyone!
Happy 1st of October! Pinch, punch, first day of the month :slight_smile:
How’s everyone’s day been? Has anyone gotten up to anything? Made anything? :star_struck:

4 Likes

HIII!!!

4 Likes

I’ve created a bunch of gifs, I guess! Happy October!

4 Likes

DARN IT! I wanted to be first

4 Likes

oh well :smiley:

3 Likes

hehe I’ve been first loads of times :wink: but it doesn’t matter

3 Likes

how are you today?

2 Likes

Hello

4 Likes

nah, im just a bad sport XD

2 Likes

Hahahah well you both beat me! Hiiii :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heyyo! how are you?

2 Likes

XDD

2 Likes

@Glowgirl and @ksarndt21 are coming!,

3 Likes

Good how are you?!?!

4 Likes

I’m good thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @vvasan @Catgirl @Skywalker08! How are you all going? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have you seen @PipSqueak and my logo shop? we r bringing it into the scratch forums soon-ish! Im sure here would be a gread place to find designers. Heres the link: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27513086/comments/#comments-101670471

3 Likes

Good! Wait, would you like me to post a few of the gifs? I improved my nyan cat one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AWESOME!!

2 Likes

Good

3 Likes
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.