Thursday, 20th August - Come say hi!

Hi everyone! :star_struck:

Can you believe it’s Thursday already? I don’t know about you, but it feels like the week’s FLOWN for me!

Has anyone learnt anything cool, or made anything amazing recently? :computer:

2 Likes

Hiiii!

1 Like

Yeah it feels like that for me too

1 Like

Hiiiiii

2 Likes

Hi!!!

1 Like

Hi @vvasan and @LittleBunny! How’s your day been so far?

1 Like

Good! I just shared a project!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/418986324

1 Like

Tell me if you like it guys!

1 Like

How’s your day been @Leura?

1 Like

I’ll be on Lovebird Girls! if you’re looking for me​:wink:

2 Likes

That topic was deleted - secret info :wink:

1 Like

Why?

2 Likes

Oo yea @LittleBunny, remember I deleted it when we were done with the forums on Tuesday, to make sure all the information was secret and there was no trace of our secrets :slight_smile: You can make another one for today if you’d like!

1 Like

Ohhhh I get it

2 Likes

OO I love the project @vvasan! ANOTHER cute shark! You really are good at drawing them, hey!

1 Like

@LittleBunny if you want to make another topic for today feel free! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I was thinking back to when I drew one for @nveeima, so I decided that sharks, and partying - they go together like peanut butter and jam sandwiches :yum:

1 Like

Reading back on that comment, I sounded a lot like Eve from the Hackathon

I made one @LittleBunnyGirlGeek’s Scratch Newsletter!

1 Like

YEA! And also yum, I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches :drooling_face: Also love the tune you chose, makes me want to party!

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.