Thursday, 20th August - Come say hi!

Ooo got it! Thanks @LittleBunny :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah - when I think of parties or happy music - that’s the first thing that comes to my mind :grinning:

1 Like

It’s seriously a great song! When did you become a Scratcher on that account? Congratulations by the way!

1 Like

Today! 1 minute before the forums, actually! :joy: On my main account @vaniv20, I became one like 2 months ago

1 Like

Hahahaha wow you made that project so fast! What program did you draw the shark in? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well actually I just drew it in scratch! It’s not perfect at all - because I’m terrible at drawing using the mouse :joy:

1 Like

Looking back at that comment too, I sound like Eve… it’s fine, I’m fine with it, I guess it doesn’t have to be perfect :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hahaha you’re right, that’s totally something she would say! I’m a bit like Eve as well in that I always want my art and design to be perfect :stuck_out_tongue: Total perfectionist over here!

1 Like

Yeah :grin:

1 Like

Hehehe, when I first started making videogames I NEVER posted any of my games, because they were never ‘perfect’. Now I know that it’ll never be perfect, and sometimes you’ve just gotta say ‘ok, that’s enough, this is DONE’ :laughing:

1 Like

:laughing: But Pigeon Game Is Perfect!

1 Like

HAHAH I think I’ll never be finished with Pigeon Game in my mind :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve actually been having a LOT of fun with this program called ‘GB Studio’ recently :slight_smile: It lets you make gameboy games without really needing to code much! Kinda wanna try and remake Pigeon Game for gameboy… https://www.gbstudio.dev/

1 Like

:blush: I’d definitely play that!

1 Like

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: THANKS! Now I feel motivated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

Do you have a dream game that you’d like to create one day @vvasan @LittleBunny @PinkPoodle? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Party game

2 Likes

Ooo that sound cool :slight_smile: Do you know what would happen in it? Something like Mario Party?

1 Like

Welllllllll…

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.