Thursday, 27th August - Hi everyone!

Hi everyone, how’s it going? :slight_smile:

Did you know we’re hosting a free workshop for Girl Geeks your age on Saturday morning? I’ll be taking everyone through how to make a game a story game using a program called Twine! We’re running the workshop on a program called Tulu.la - it’s a bit like a mixture of zoom meets the forums, where I’m the only person on camera, and you can all chat to eachother in the chat! If you want to join in, all you need is a laptop/computer :slight_smile: Here’s a signup link! https://tulu.la/events/girl-geek-academy-workshop-2020-0003gb

In other news, HOW IS EVERYONE? :star_struck:

1 Like

HI!!!

1 Like

July? You mean August?

2 Likes

Hey @uniworldgirl and @LittleBunny! How’s it going?

1 Like

HAHA my bad, 1 second I’ll fix that!

1 Like

Sorry I am late I was playing online with my friend on animal crossing and it takes a while to leave and save up.

2 Likes

Hey I’m good!

1 Like

Uniworldgirl is it ok if I interview you on Scratch?

2 Likes

Sure! Can you ask me here though? Also don’t make the questions personal

1 Like

Ooo nice! How’s your village going? I’m actually going to play animal crossing with my friend after the forums tonight!

1 Like

only make them stuff like, What id your fave movie? Or stuff like that. Not stuff like, How old are you?

1 Like

Very nice secret spy work there @uniworldgirl :wink:

2 Likes

Sure! But is it ok if i make a project on it?

2 Likes

well its just turned spring so I am giving my island the spring look at the moment with my friend!

1 Like

It might be helpful if you say what kind of questions you’re thinking of asking @LittleBunny :slight_smile: Maybe saying stuff like ‘I want to ask you questions about coding’ could be helpful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

sure, I will as well just to cover some laugh moments :wink:

1 Like

NICE! What kind of changes are you making? I’m going to plant LOTS of flowers!

1 Like

Also @LittleBunny I am making some art for you

1 Like

Well I am focousing on my house and my garden at the momment :wink:

1 Like

want a picture?

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.