Thursday, 2nd July - Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! How’s it going? Who’s online today?
Can you believe it’s already JULY!? The year is half over! :astonished:

4 Likes

Hi guys!

3 Likes

Hey everybody!

4 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream: Nooooooooo time goes so quickly! CANNOT BELIEVE THIS INFORMATION

3 Likes

So how are you guys?

3 Likes

good

5 Likes

Nice profile… It really suits your name lol

3 Likes

thank you

4 Likes

Hi everyone! @PinkPoodle I like your picture, it’s cool :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love the colors!

3 Likes

my sister made it

4 Likes

I have made two new scratch projects… One’s called, “My cat contemplating about life” :joy: and “A Weird Way To Look At Something”. A weird way to look at something’s completely RANDOM, and you need to have watched some specific movies to understand it

4 Likes

Wow, did she draw it? It’s great!

4 Likes

She’s great at art!!!

4 Likes

OOOO yay I’ll check them out now! I LOVE playing your new games :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They’re not games, just projects… VERY random ones but I shared them anyways :wink:

3 Likes

she drew it then made it on the computer :computer: :computer: :computer:

4 Likes

Nice :grin:

3 Likes

Keep sharing, we love to see it! :grin:

3 Likes

Wow, it’s great! I’d love to know how she did it, I want to give it a try! I’m feeling inspired :laughing:

3 Likes

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/409033058 and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/408661902 are the links :slight_smile:

2 Likes
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.