Thursday 30th April - pinch and a poke?

Oh awesome, I was there too! How cool was it :star_struck:

1 Like

I don’t, but I’d love to learn! Do you know any phrases?

I loved the game at the start but the second time I died the whole game froze! Thinking about it I think that I saw you and helped you destroy a creature.

1 Like

Satsriakaal means hello in the punjabi language. It might be hard to pronounce.

1 Like

Was that you!? Awesome, thanks for the help! I was in a total pinch :sweat_smile:

So coooool, I’d love to hear more about the language! Do you wanna chat about it in Languages we speak ?

Got to go. I’ve got dancing.

2 Likes

I was supposed to write this in the topic What language you speak.

2 Likes

Okay bye IAwesomeKITTY

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Cya! Enjoy the dancing :dancer:t5:

1 Like

Si. ¡Moy bien!

1 Like

What does THAT mean?! :astonished:

1 Like

Yes . Very good!

1 Like

XD this is fun.

Haha oh dear no I didn’t know how to do anything but run - I hid underground!!!

2 Likes

I agree, let’s talk about it over at Languages we speak !! :grin:

I am going guys so bye!

2 Likes

See ya soon @S-K!!!

Hi i’m Back!

Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.