Thursday, 5th November - Come say hi!

Hiii

1 Like

AppyPie looks awesome @LittleBunny!!! Let us know how you go!

How’s your day going @Catgirl? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

1 Like

Ohhhh, no one is here, in this chat.

1 Like

I’m here @IAwesomeKITTY! Hiii :slight_smile: Also we’re playing a game at Lets try play dixit on the forums! :slight_smile: Wanna join?

1 Like

hello! howre you??

2 Likes

Hi @Skywalker08. I’m good, hower you?

1 Like

ok?kinda bored tbh XD

2 Likes

Hi @Leura! That sounds interesting but I gotta go cause dance!

1 Like

No problemo @IAwesomeKITTY!

1 Like

Haha :joy: XD

1 Like

I have to go now I have dinner bye @Leura @vvasan @Catgirl @Debra_The_Bread @Skywalker08 @LittleBunny @IAwesomeKITTY

2 Likes

Cya @uniworldgirl!

Has anyone made anything cool recently @vvasan @Debra_The_Bread @IAwesomeKITTY @Catgirl @Skywalker08 @LittleBunny? :slight_smile:

1 Like

byyye soz, i was listening to the teacher XD

1 Like

naaaaaaaah not much

1 Like

wait, wait wait… on 1 november (like gr8 timing amirite?) i started bullet journaling…

1 Like

AWESOME @Skywalker08! I’ve always wanted to make a bullet journal, but I’ve never gotten around to it :slight_smile: Is it fun to do?

1 Like

very. but quite time consuming to… i wake up early in the morning to work on it tho

2 Likes
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.