Time for Trivia Night!

Ready to flex your trivia muscles? Ok how this works is you go to this website https://thenewdaily.com.au/puzzles/quiz-trivia/ and select genral knowledge because thats the first one we are going to be doing, at the end see how many points you got and write them in the chat below when I say NEXT QUIZ you go to the next one in line so then the next one would be dictionary and we repeat this process. At the end I’ll add all our scores up and make a leaderboard! @vvasan @Leura @PipSqueak also I got 508 points on general knowledge.

3 Likes

Ok!

2 Likes

Ooo this sounds fun @uniworldgirl! @IAwesomeKITTY @Skywalker08 @PipSqueak want to do some trivia? :slight_smile:

1 Like

WARNING ALERT at 5:06 we will be moving on to trivia 2

1 Like

I got 424!

1 Like

alright!

1 Like

I got 607!

2 Likes

alrighty!

1 Like

NEXT QUIZ

1 Like

Wait

2 Likes

What’s the next topic @uniworldgirl?

1 Like

lol I tried again got completely different questions and got 719!

2 Likes

What the heck! I can’t get past 450 hahahahahah

1 Like

dictionary

I got 262

1 Like

hahaha got to know all your random facts @Leura!

2 Likes

so what did you get for dictionary @PipSqueak? Also we will move on to entertainment at 5:11

1 Like

lol mines loading it takes so long!!!

2 Likes

uhhh so what did you get for dictionary @PipSqueak?

1 Like

Mines still loading too @uniworldgirl! Can we wait a bit longer before moving on please? :slight_smile:

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.