Tuesday, 10th of November - Come say hi!

Hi everyone! How’s your day going? Mine has been pretty good!

Has anyone made anything cool recently? If you have, I want to see! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, did you know it’s NAIDOC week this week? NAIDOC stands for ‘National Aborigines and Islanders Day Observance Committee’, and NAIDOC week is a week to celebrate and appreciate all things about our Aboriginal and Islander mates! :hearts: :yellow_heart: :black_heart:

2 Likes

hi!

2 Likes

Hiiiii

2 Likes

and hi @IAwesomeKITTY!

1 Like

i made a kamala harris blockshade because of the usa election! i’m so glad biden and kamala won!

2 Likes

Nooooooo, you said hi before meeeeeeeeeee :frowning:

2 Likes

lol it’s fine though

2 Likes

Oh awesome @vvasan! Do you have a link? I’d love to see!!

2 Likes

Also hi @vvasan and @IAwesomeKITTY!

1 Like

But it ISN’T fine, there is this badge that you can get for being the first to reply.

2 Likes

oh really?! i’m first a lot of times… how did i not realise that

2 Likes

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/446720417/ OR https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/446720417_282x210.png

2 Likes

Hi :purple_heart:

3 Likes

hiiiii <3 how are you?

2 Likes

Can I get help so I can put text in a ROBLOX game

2 Likes

Next time @IAwesomeKITTY :wink: Also, I can actually make more badges :slight_smile: Is there any cool badges I should make @vvasan @IAwesomeKITTY @Miss_gengar? also… HIIII @Miss_gengar!!

2 Likes

Good

2 Likes

Yea sure @Miss_gengar!! I’ll have a google now to see if I can figure it out :slight_smile: Right after I check out the artwork @vvasan has made on scratch!

2 Likes

… first emoji used for the day?!

2 Likes

Ha ha I would get that one

2 Likes
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.