Tuesday, 15th December - The last forums before a New Year break!

Hi everyone!!

Christmas and New Years Day is coming up, and as everyone is going on school holidays, we’re going to let the forums have a holiday too! That means for the next couple of weeks, the forums won’t be open (so we can all catch some time in the sun, with sunscreen of course!) :sunny:

We’ll let everyone know when the forums will be back on :purple_heart:If you want us to send you an email to let you know when the forums will be opening up again, send us an email to hello@girlgeekacademy.com , and we’ll let you know when the forums for 2021 are starting up!

Also, did anyone see that we have launched out holiday programs (starting next year!) https://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/girl-geek-academy-7354712109 :heart:

We hope everyone has an AMAZING holidays, and we’ll see you in 2021! :tada:

2 Likes

Hi!

2 Likes

Hi!

2 Likes

how are you @IAwesomeKITTY?

2 Likes

Hi @uniworldgirl and @IAwesomeKITTY and @Debra_The_Bread!!!

3 Likes

Hi!!

3 Likes

Hi @Leura and @Debra_The_Bread how are you?

2 Likes

I’m good, how are you? Sorry i haven’t been here the last couple of forums, I’ve been really busy and forgot.

3 Likes

sometimes I’m like that. Me hmm welll I have ha a horrible day

3 Likes

What age is Miss makes code for?

3 Likes

Oh no @uniworldgirl! Is everything ok?

2 Likes

Oh no! Really? Do you HAVE to shut down the forums during the holidays!?

2 Likes

yeah pWEESE DONT!!!

3 Likes

MissMakesCode is for girls aged 6-12 @Debra_The_Bread :slight_smile: And yea sorry @IAwesomeKITTY! It’s just for a little bit though, we’ll be back next year!

3 Likes

IS THIS THE LAST FORUM FOR THE YEAR???

2 Likes

Ok Then I am going!

3 Likes

YES!!!

2 Likes

well I spend 4:30 hours making my friends gifts and making a santa outfit and only 3 people out of like 30 people apriciated all my hard work!

1 Like

Yep, last forum for the year everyone! We’re letting the forums have a little holiday as everyone is going on school holidays :slight_smile: We’ll be back though don’t worry! We love the forums just as much as you all do :blue_heart:

3 Likes

oh sorry @uniworldgirl

2 Likes
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.