Tuesday, 15th December - The last forums before a New Year break!

what date will the next ones be on?

2 Likes

Yayayayayayyay @Debra_The_Bread!!!

2 Likes

sorry just turning off new horizons (I was just quickly checking the Christmas DIY update)

2 Likes

hehehe

3 Likes

: D

2 Likes

Nooo @uniworldgirl, I’m sorry! That sucks :frowning:

And we’re not sure when the next forums will be, but we’ll send an email out when they’re on again :slight_smile: If you’d like us to send you an email about when they’ll be on again, you can email me at hello@girlgeekacademy.com , and when the forums are on again I’ll let you know!!!

3 Likes

Ok!!!

2 Likes

ALSO @Golden_Raccon!!! PLS COME TO THE FORUMS!!! I HAVE SOOO MUCH I NEED TO DISSCUSS WITH YOU!!! I JUST FINISHED WARRIORS BOOK 3!!! PLEASE WHOEVER IS THERE ON @Golden_Raccon’s COMPUTER IF ITS GOLDEN RACCOON OR NOT PLEASE REPLY!!! IF NO ONE IS ON THE COMPUTER BAD LUCK FOR ME I GUESS…

3 Likes

warriors so good/

3 Likes

So @IAwesomeKITTY @uniworldgirl @Debra_The_Bread do you have anything you want to try and do/make over the summer holidays? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes! What number are you up to?

2 Likes

Jet Pack Man 2

2 Likes

skateworld

2 Likes

well get better at basketball.

3 Likes

party

2 Likes

beach

2 Likes

swim

2 Likes

hi everyone!

4 Likes

Hey @Soccergirl! Long time no see!

2 Likes

Hey @Soccergirl!! How are you?

2 Likes
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.