Tuesday, 15th of September - Hi everyone!

:wink: I don’t need an alarm… I have an INCREDIBLY LOUD SISTER!!

3 Likes

Oo you have a forum alarm? That’s a good idea! :stuck_out_tongue: I think @TrikiNiki has a similar thing!

4 Likes

and then again whenever it’s Tuesday/Thursday I’m usually dot on 16:00 lol

3 Likes

Also Leura - I made the topic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay thanks @vvasan! :slight_smile: I’ll check out the topic now!

1 Like

Here’s a link if anyone wants to follow along! :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m really happy it’s Tuesday for some reason haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Sarah_CEO! I just got back from playing Minecraft Dungeons with my brother!

1 Like

oh cool - how was it???

1 Like

that’s the new one right - like, it only just came out? hmmmm I’d love your review!

1 Like

It is only on a Nintendo switch or a PC.
Sometimes i like it and sometimes i don’t

1 Like

I get that. I have a switch so I should check it out! do you have it on Switch or PC?

1 Like

It was good, lost count of how many times i died but my brother didn’t die once! Lol

1 Like

Dad has it on PC and it is also on our switch

1 Like

he might have snuck in a bit more practice haha

1 Like

Definitely, he is ADDICTED to it!!!

if i was super duper rich, I would give every girl a switch. I think they’re pretty awesome!

1 Like

That’s so he can act like a pro and never die - he died heaps too, but before you got there hahahahahaha

1 Like

Definitely awesome!

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.