Tuesday, 1st of December - Hi everyone!

Hi hi everyone! How’s everyone going?

I need some help! I’m thinking about what some cool workshop ideas could be. Does anyone have any suggestions? They could be about anything at all! It’s just things that you think would be cool to learn about! :slight_smile: Go for you life with your suggestions! No such thing as a bad answer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

AYYY IT’S DECEMBER

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi!!! Happy december!!!

2 Likes

HAPPY DECEMBER! Hi @Debra_The_Bread @vvasan! @vvasan THAT’S SO CUTE~ I love the eye detailing!

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s for a dmc contest :slight_smile:

My entry: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/445481184
The DMC: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/440436014

2 Likes

Also here’s a random failed attempt to recreate my pixel profile

1 Like

Oh this is such a cute contest! I’ve never heard of DMC (draw my character) before! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AWW no it’s cute!!! Is that using the pixel art editor you usually use? Or something else? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Usually when people on scratch get a high amount of followers they host a dmc - the winner gets a follow from alt and normal account, and usually a love and favourite :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used paint to replicate it - but I used pixilart to make the original

1 Like

Oh that’s done in paint?! It’s great! Hahaha everything I make in paint looks… not so great hahahahha

2 Likes

Got to go AFK be back soon.

1 Like

Ok, cya in a second @Debra_The_Bread! :slight_smile: @vvasan (and @Debra_The_Bread when you get back!), do you have any ideas for things I could run a workshop on? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

not sure honestly :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha that’s ok :slight_smile: Me and @cherie have been brainstorming ideas today :slight_smile: Did you know you can make an electric circuit out of paper???

Hi! I’ll be On and Off (like always)

1 Like

Hey @Skywalker08!! How’s it going? Isn’t it almost your last week of school?!

1 Like

How about- How to design and code in Minecraft? idrk

1 Like

Last week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.