Tuesday, 21st of July - How's everyone going?

Hi everyone, happy Tuesday!
I’ve been really enjoying looking up when special ‘days’ are around the world. Did you know yesterday was international chess day? Any chess players here?
Also, I’ve been making face masks recently! I made a pokemon themed one yesterday. Has anyone made anything cool recently? Could be a game, or a drawing, or a mask, or anything else!

5 Likes

Hi!

2 Likes

I loved your masks! I watched it!

2 Likes

And guess what everyone! I can now use studios on scratch!

2 Likes

hi
:computer:

3 Likes

Hiiiiii @Leura @PinkPoodle

2 Likes

I play chess

2 Likes

Oh my gosh you watched @uniworldgirl! Yay!!! Thanks for tuning in :slight_smile: also, hi @PinkPoodle!

2 Likes

Sadly i did not have an acount so you could not see me in the chat

2 Likes

Hello everybody!

3 Likes

That’s ok, at least you tuned in :slight_smile: I actually gave that mask to @Sarah_CEO!

3 Likes

Hey!

4 Likes

Hey @vvasan and @LittleBunny! How are you going?

3 Likes

Yeah?

3 Likes

nice! I atchuly have a pokemon face mask I bought

3 Likes

Hello @vvasan @LittleBunny

3 Likes

Good… I guess… I made a new game!

3 Likes

I saw it!

3 Likes

i got Roblox

3 Likes

hi this is my first time one forums

5 Likes
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.