Tuesday, 22nd September - Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

How are you all going? I don’t know why, but it feels like I haven’t spoken to you all in ages! Weird! Anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Did anyone come to the Saturday class we ran on pixel art? I taught everyone how to draw Charmander!
:charmander: :charmander: :charmander:

3 Likes

There were so many new people on Saturday, it was awesome! I wonder if anyone is new here today?

2 Likes

Hiiiiii I’m new here!

3 Likes

Yeah I’m new here too!! Hiii!

3 Likes

Hi @ksarndt21! WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! :slight_smile: If you don’t mind, I might just change your profile image to sometime a little more secret, so we can make sure our identities are top secret (a bit like we’re being spies!). I’m going to change your picture to an emoji, but you can change it to whatever you want if you go into your profile settings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh ok I can do that!

1 Like

OHMYGOSH and @Catgirl! Hi welcome! :slight_smile: Nice to meet you both! @ksarndt21 @Catgirl tell us a bit about yourself :slight_smile: Do you have any hobbies? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay awesome @ksarndt21! I’ll leave it up to you then :wink:

1 Like

Ok done!

1 Like

Haha I love the pic!

1 Like

Thank you willywonkatiktok is the best!!

2 Likes

Hahah I love it @Catgirl :star_struck:

I’m also friends with katerawther!

1 Like

In real life

1 Like

Welcome @polabear @Cooki3 :sarah_yellow_heart: :sarah_purple_heart: :sarah_pink_heart:

2 Likes

Oh awesome! We’ll it’s great to have you both here :grin: Do you both like tech?

Yes we do! We love roblox and Minecraft!

2 Likes

Hi Leura! I came to the pixel class and did a rainbow charmander!

2 Likes

HI @polabear! I LOVE YOUR CHARMANDER! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s so nice to have you with us today, welcome! :slight_smile:

OMG I love minecraft

3 Likes
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.