Tuesday, 28th of July - Hello!

Hi everyone!

Did you know that last Friday was International Self-Care Day?

I hope you all have been well. :slight_smile: Last Friday, I got up an hour early to do some exercise before work. It’s important to get some exercise especially during lockdown!

What did you all get up to over the past couple of days? :mario_luigi_dance:

3 Likes

Hi!

Nothing much… I mean I’m back at school and seeing my friends is fun

3 Likes

Is anybody here??

3 Likes

Ahaha i just started opening up the forums and you’re already here. Hello @vvasan :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup I got Bored So here I am lol :joy:

3 Likes

HI!

3 Likes

@Leura isn’t here today but she might be on Thursday - will need to ask Sarah!

3 Likes

Hello everyone

4 Likes

Hi @uniworldgirl and @PipSqueak!

2 Likes

Hey @uniworldgirl how’re you? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good How are you?

2 Likes

Sorry guys I’m a bit busy at the moment so I will pop in every now and then

4 Likes

Not too bad! Did you all start on the scratch game? :smiley:

3 Likes

No problem!

4 Likes

Also Warning I will have to leave at 5:00 to check out a house since we might be moving but then I should be back at about 5:30

4 Likes

Ok and guys, who is amazinggirlonpoint12? She’s invited me to like, 300 studios…

1 Like

Yeah! We have done loads!

3 Likes

That’s alright @uniworldgirl thanks for letting us know!

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :laughing: they invited me to many many studios too.

3 Likes

Yeah just incase I don’t say bye because I have to rush out the door and your not all like where has Uniworldgirl gone?

3 Likes
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.