Tuesday, 8th December - Come say hi!

Hi hi hi everyone!

How’s everyone going? Has anyone made anything cool recently?! I’ve been doing lots of drawing recently :slight_smile:

Also, how’s everyone’s day been?! What’s everyone gotten up to?

2 Likes

Hi!

1 Like

Hi Hi Hi

2 Likes

I have had a doom/cool day

1 Like

Hey @uniworldgirl @Debra_The_Bread!! @uniworldgirl why was your day doom/cool? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hehehe

2 Likes

And Yes! Its was great fun.

2 Likes

hello

2 Likes

oof. well…the grade 6’s were at oritation today so music was not painful, and we did our leadership speeches, overall I think I did pretty good but I messed up a little. And since the grade 6’s were at oritation I was stuck with my friends trying to force me to tell my crush I like him and they said if I don’t they will oof

1 Like

are you guys still there @Leura @vvasan @Debra_The_Bread

1 Like

Nooo @uniworldgirl!!! That sounds so scary! Also hi @vvasan!

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m just chatting to @Sarah_CEO on the phone :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof and I stopped them by saying I’ll tell him after school so I’m gonna prank him by changing my contacts to him and taking a picture and sending it

1 Like

Hey everyone!

2 Likes

heya

1 Like

Hi @Mango_da_doge! Nice to meet you! Welcome!!!

1 Like

@Leura I’m not… new…

hmm…

2 Likes

Hahaha sorry, my mistake @Mango_da_doge! My brain is a bit in two places at once today, I’m planning our school holiday programs and I keep thinking of cool things we could do :sweat_smile: How have you been?

Also @uniworldgirl my friends once did something similar to me!!

1 Like

Its fine @Leura I’m a bit like that too. I’ve been fine, you?

2 Likes

Also, @uniworldgirl that would freak me out!

2 Likes
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.