Mine is SeaClan [ANIMAL CROSSING]

2 Likes

Mine is Megan and cat world (ANIMAL CROSSING MISS GENGAR

2 Likes

Bye now I have to go

2 Likes

uniworldgirl

1m

BYE GUYS have to go, maybe pause the game because it is quite tricky but we can continue on Thursday bye!

1 Like

That’s ok! Cya next time @Miss_gengar! :slight_smile: Thanks for hanging out with us!

1 Like

This is my house anyone who is following along

I want to put this wallpaper in my house NH-Furniture-Pink-crown_wall its 2,350 Bells so I now have 498,000 bells (Do rounding)

I want to put this flooring in my house NH-Furniture-Terra-cotta_flooring its 1,800 Bells so now I have 496,000 bells (Do rounding)

I am putting this rug in my house NH-Furniture-Yellow_medium_round_mat it was 1,500 Bells so I now have 494,000 bells (Do rounding)

1 Like

Looks cool.

1 Like

Thanks you can get started on yours just make a chat and pick one of these for me :slight_smile: https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Mouse

1 Like

Wait wait what? I am slightly confused.

1 Like

choose one of the mice

Why? Just wondering

1 Like

its gonna be your villager

Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.