@vvasan teaches you about giphy!

Heyyo! I’ve been using giphy recently and found it would be a nice idea to teach you all a bit more about it and how to use it! I’m still a little new, so we can learn together! Let’s go!

(∩◕ᗜ◕)⊃━☆゚.*

2 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

when do we start

3 Likes

Hehe, let’s start now it’s not going to be like a dramatic tutorial where we study and if we’re silly get in trouble

2 Likes

it’s gonna be more like a free tutorial where we are open to everyone and listen to everyone’s ideas

3 Likes

Yay, I like that idea! :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

Anyways - so first, let’s go to giphy. To make a gif, you actually got to have a channel - it’s kinda like your scratch accounts or if you have them youtube channels. You’ll need an email verification and username - which you can change later.

2 Likes

:wink: :wink: after all - I’m not a teacher!

2 Likes

That’s how I approach the workshops I do as well! I’m not a teacher either, so I always say let’s just have fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll make an account now @vvasan! 1 sec :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Yeah - I like that way because if you were more strict and abrupt I’d feel nervous and not participate :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

let me tell my sis

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Ok I got an account! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sorry i have to wait for my Dad to came home

3 Likes

come

3 Likes

That’s ok @PinkPoodle :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s ok!

3 Likes

Okay - now before we even press create, we gotta think of what the gif will be! To do this, you can jot down or even draw a small image!

2 Likes

Is it gonna be funny? Memelike? Inspirational? Sad? Happy?

2 Likes
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.