Welcome to the Girl Geek Academy forums!

Welcome @S-K! So happy you can hang out with us today! Feel free to look around, reply and post new topics too!

1 Like

1 Like

Hey y’all my name is Sadie (Nugget) I’ve done missmakescode and I wanna work at girl geek academy when I’m older! (Oh, and I’m almost nine)

2 Likes

Hey Nugget, welcome to the forums! That’s awesome you’ve done MissMakesCode, coding is so much fun, don’t you reckon?
There’s a lot of different message boards here, where we talk about whatever we want really! We’re talking about our favourite animals over at favourite animal, and we’re talking about cool things to do on the computer at What is your favourite thing to do on the computer? :slight_smile: There’s lots of cool things to talk about, so feel free to have a look around!

Welcome @LittleBunny! That’s so cool that you want to work at Girl Geek Academy when you are older.

Maybe you can have my job?

Let’s get you all trained up!

1 Like

That Cat is really fast this morning I saw a video of a cat playing the phone ringing sound on a xylophone. :smile_cat: :joy_cat: :cat:

2 Likes

BAHAHAHA that sounds awesome. I might try and find it and link it here. Our forums really need a xylophone-playing-cat. THAT’S the missing ingredient :rofl:

2 Likes

:cat: :cat2: :crying_cat_face: :heart_eyes_cat: :joy_cat: :kissing_cat: :pouting_cat: :scream_cat: :smile_cat: :smiley_cat: :smirk_cat: Yes Yes Yes! Cats are amazing and super funny. I’ve got a cat and she is scared of everything!

1 Like

OH MY GOODNESS IT WORKS!!!

1 Like

Yep does work just went on its just hilarious! :joy:

Haha I meant the tech works - I really thought it was gonna fail lololol :rofl:

The other day I was asleep and my cat jumped up (cause she was on my bed) and jumped off and attacked a moth and woke me up! She is weird sometimes. Do you have any pets?

1 Like

Bahahaha that’s such a hilarious video :laughing:

1 Like

That sounds like a cool topic thread @uniworldgirl - do you know how to start a new topic?

Yep about funny cats

1 Like

I made the topic its called Silly pet story’s and funny animal videos something like that.

2 Likes

I’m SOOO excited to see what people post! I love animals

2 Likes

Me too! Love them so much!

Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.