Welcome to the pokemon battle arena

download (23)
choose your Pokémon and challenge someone in the chat! Just say moves like usual. But be honest if you know a move from your opponent has done something that causes you no be able to do something don’t do it!

1 Like

I challenge someone to a battle with my sylveon! download (22)

2 Likes

Ooo bring it on @uniworldgirl!
GO LARVITAR!
246 larvitar

1 Like

PS. we both have 100 health each! Sylveon use fairy wind! -Decreases your health by 40

1 Like

Nooo! Larvitar uses rock slide - decreases your health by 30

1 Like
2 Likes

… Me: sits here like and idiot cuz i got no idea what pokemons do

3 Likes

Use your strings to catch the rocks and through them back! (Didn’t lose any health @Leura but you lost 20 hehe)

1 Like
2 Likes

um why are you texting nothing?

1 Like

I am trying to message but not working!

2 Likes

NOOOO @uniworldgirl! I use dig to hide underground!

2 Likes

hmm weird what are you trying to message?

2 Likes

That i agree with @Skywalker08 and am silently watching

2 Likes

Dig a hole with your strings and catch lavitar with your strings now constantly use headbutt! (Does 20 damage every minute…lets see if you can get out of this…)

1 Like

That’s ok @Debra_The_Bread :slight_smile: You can join in as a third person in the battle and just make stuff up if you want!

2 Likes

you have 20 health @Leura be careful one more minute and Lavitar will have fainted!

1 Like

NOOOO @uniworldgirl! Uses EARTHQUAKE to stun you and get out of it! Does 50 DAMAGE

1 Like

nice job but use moonblast on Lavitar! -does 30 damage I win!

1 Like

NOOOO! GG @uniworldgirl :slight_smile: (that means ‘good game’!)

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.