What is your favourite thing to do on the computer?

I have been using computers since kindergarten and they still make me SO HAPPY as a grown up. I love connecting with people - like this on forums!

My favourite thing on the computer is building websites. It’s super creative and I like making the computer do cool things. Then people get to come and play with what I have made!

What about you?

P.S. Did you know you can start your own topics? I started this new topic, and you can start one too. Then we can all reply!

1 Like

I love doing my coding but i also love playing on steam and checking out other peoples games. My favourite game is Animal Crossing New Horizons and my seccond is Pokemon.

1 Like

They’re my favourite games as well! I’m playing Animal Crossing right now and I’m obsessed! It was my birthday the other day and my villagers threw me a birthday party!

2 Likes

my favourite coding game is Roblox, my friends love it when I create there dream world on it!

1 Like

That’s awesome Angel! I’ve never played Roblox before, but I’ve heard a lot about it. Is it fun? Maybe I should get it…

Yes, @leura!!! You should totally get Roblox!!!

It’s bigger than Minecraft now :astonished:

Ooo maybe I’ll get it tonight and play!
@Akshadha @frogger235 @S-K @ILoveGirlGeekBooks what do you like to do on the computer?

1 Like

I love playing games and coding

1 Like

That’s awesome, what games do you like to play?

I like to play Minecraft and play on Cool Maths Games and Hopscotch.

4 Likes

I sometimes do cool maths and I’m big mincraft fan too. have you heard of the new mincraft game mincraft earth?

3 Likes

Yes! I really can’t wait to get it!

2 Likes

My perants won’t let me yet… :sob: :cry: :sob: But I’ll keep on asking.

2 Likes

Yay, Minecraft!

Have you two played the Minecraft Hour of Code? https://code.org/minecraft

3 Likes

Same here, I’m hoping to wear mine down until I get it!

2 Likes

Yep! Its good but I made my own mincraft on scratch. I know its pretty basic because you just drag blocks to make a house. But I guess its still mincraft.

3 Likes

Oh finally. Someone else who loves Minecraft! I have a YouTube channel on it I love it so much. One of my favourite things on the computer is editing and posting my Minecraft videos!

1 Like

Oh wow. I didn’t know about it. Thanks.

1 Like

My favourite thing doing on a computer is playing games

1 Like

Awesome :sunglasses: Have you played anything fun recently?

1 Like
Girl Geek Academy Forums flyer

The (free!) forums are run every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6PM, and are safely monitored by the Girl Geek Academy team..

We need everyone’s help to keep the Girl Geek Academy Forums a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.

Be respectful.

When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that other Girl Geeks of different ages (8-12) and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.

Be constructive.

When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.

Share.

You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on the Girl Geek Academy Forums – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.

Keep personal info private.

For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

Be honest.

Don’t try to impersonate other forum users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.

Help keep the site friendly.

If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.

Our forums welcomes Girl Geeks of all races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities.

To receive a special invite to the forums, please complete the form below!

Girl Geek Academy Forums

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.